Preventive Dentistry Services
Teeth Straightening with Clear Aligners
What are clear aligners??
Clear aligners have changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly since the aligners are clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing!
- The aligners are removable, so unlike braces you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- They are comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthdontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Do Clear Aligner Systems Work?
- A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- The number of aligners needed to achieve the desired tooth movement depends on the case
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the company